Comprehensive Estate Planning in Arcadia, CA
Protecting your family, your assets and your legacy
At Helms & Myers, we have the experience and knowledge to advise and guide you in creating a thorough and thoughtful estate plan that protects your family and assets. Your will or living trust is not a commodity that you can buy at a store. It must be tailored to your particular family and its needs. Each family we see is different, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to estate planning.
We all know that there is no substitute for training and understanding when preparing important documents. Consult an attorney with a proven track record who has assisted many families with preparing their wills and trusts from the initial consultation until the eventual distribution of the estate. Helms & Myers has this experience and offers you this kind of personal attention to your needs.
Helms & Myers provides legal services in the following matters:
- Caring for the elderly and for young adults starting their careers
- Preparing Special Needs Trusts for clients on Social Security Insurance (SSI)
- Representing families with needs for conservatorships or guardianships
- Creating succession plans for clients with large or small businesses
- Preserving your wealth from death taxes
- Helping trustees and executors understand that they are acting as fiduciaries
- Helping trustees and executors avoid the financial traps that await the unwary
- Guiding executors through the complex world of probate
Keeping up with social changes
Our society today presents attorneys with many challenges. Blended families with children from the current marriage and previous unions and the newly recognized same-gender unions are common. Helms & Myers has been advising clients with these issues for many years. We know what works and what does not.
Handling matters concerning trusts
Helms & Myers is experienced in assisting trustees in defending their actions from challenges by heirs. Litigation involving trusts arises from missteps by trustees who fail to get competent legal guidance and from disappointed heirs. We have represented parties in this type of action for many years.
Bringing you peace of mind by protecting your family and business
We can help you with all your estate planning needs. Call Helms & Myers at 626-445-1177 to schedule your free 30-minute initial consultation or contact us online.